31) Szayelaporro is so strange and creepy, but in such an interesting way!
32) I love this scene! Just like you mentioned, it was like him being called back to reality. It really makes you think about the what’s going on with his soul, while he’s fighting back his inner hollow.
33) I really enjoyed Nel’s backstory, as well as Pesche and Dondochakka’s protecting her.
34) Indeed he is, indeed he is. : )
35) I was so confuzzled the first time I saw that scene. Wasn’t really sure what to think of it, but then it just turned into laughter, haha.
36) Definitely one of my favorite volumes too. This arc is one of the best, and reminds me why I love the back stories so much. Kubo does such a good job with them too. Gosh, I teared up quite a bit. And when I saw it animated, geez.
For Volume 31,
For Volume 32,
The facial expressions here. There’s something about the crinkle in the nose. Also, I’m looking forward to Grimmjow finally making an appearance in the current arc.
For Volume 33,
I know I already used a number reveal, but this is one of the memorable ones for me. You’re left thinking Nel is rather helpless, but wondering if she really is. Then it’s revealed she was number three. I really want to see her return to her adult form in the current arc.
For Volume 34,
If it hadn’t been apparent already, moments like these, get me ready to start fist pumping. They’re here to kick some ass. Also, I love the animated episode of Byakuya’s battle. Bleach’s soundtrack, gosh. I was playing it while writing this bit. The theme for Byakuya’s bankai remind me of either a song or a piece of music in the Neverending story…
For Volume 35,
This by Mayuri is really something. I quite enjoyed it.
For Volume 36 (I don’t think I can pick a scene, it’s too difficult.),
So, I couldn’t manage to pick just one scene. I put two images that I really like though. Two title pages. I like the comparison of their appearances from past to present.
~Alrighty, now on to current chapters!~
Ch. 544) This chapter is reminding me of the a lot of the set up in Hueco Mundo. Also, I’m wondering what Uryu possesses that surpasses Juha Bach’s powers…
Ch. 545) A good bit happened. Byakuya finally recovered! Although he’s still weak. Looking forward to him getting back! The distortion between the human world and Soul Society? Shunsui arriving to speak with Ichigo’s friends.
Ch. 546) Okay, so I have mixed feelings about this chapter. Ahh, Orihime’s moment hoping for things to stay peaceful. Then the Soul Society vanishes?! Not to mention Juha Bach saying the world will end in nine days! What the heck?! To me, this is leading to the final arc being over sooner than I expected. Now Bleach is on a five week hiatus, and Kubo said he’ll be working on drawing the final battle while he’s away. I don’t know what to say… This saddens me a great deal.
I didn’t realize it took me so long. I’m so sorry. It’s frustrating me because I like to reply much sooner. And our Bleach conversations have made my day multiple times. I’m so thankful for finding you on here, really thankful. Geez, these past two months have been rough, particularly July. Hopefully August will be much better. Anyway, can’t wait for the next six volumes!